Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Amazing Vacation in Florida

In Port St. Petersburg, Florida
The photo took few years ago at my sister flat in Florida. That was during our vacation in Florida. I missed, bonding with my sister and my bro in-law in Treasure Island Fl. I want to visit again there someday. We stayed their flat and had lot of fun everyday. It was so nice and beautiful picturesque from their balcony where you can see the long beach of Treasure Island. Sometimes when we were from walk, we used to go swam in their pool, but my husband and I did not tried out to swim in the ocean because on that time was quiet cold. My husband he just stayed only 4 days in their place, I stayed 2 weeks to attend the garden wedding of my sister, and of course, I will never forget in my life they brought me in Disney that I was wishing for when I was a little girl. It was also great we stayed the expensive resort in Disney in Polynesian resort and experienced the night of Polynesian people party. I want to say thank you very much for my brother in-law, which he was the one paid my entire expenses in Disney and he gave me a chance to experienced to visit this known theme park which is Disney. That was the unforgettable moments with them that I will never forget in my life which was amazing trip and vocation in Disney. I hope someday we can visit again to my sister and my brother in-law and visit again in this known theme park Disney with our adorable baby boy.

At the flat of my sis. Amazing view from their balcony!

Dinner in Port Restaurant St. Petersburg, Fl. with sis and bro inlaw and my husband

my husband, my bro inlaw and my sis. This was after mini golf feeding the aligator!

With my sis in Walt Disneyworld

in Walt Disneyworld!

this is with my sis in this photo her blog is Wonderful Life

1 comment:

Entrecard Central said...

aww gusto ko pumunta ng disneyland :( huhu kelangan kaya ako makakarating dyan hehehe... teka ate alin ka dun sa dalawa? nalito ako hehehe. Btw anlaki na ng baby mo he's so adorable..gusto ko siya ihug ang cuteeee