Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Castles In Ballinzona, Ticino, Switzerland

My sister, my brother, my husband and I visitedChateau (castle) Ballinzona, Tecino Switzerland. These were during our vacation in Tecino couple of years ago. It was amazing vacation with them, that was my biggest memories and unforgettable moment in my life with my sister and brother during their visit here Switzerland 4 years ago.It was great we visited this place Ballinzona a gracefull and most Italianate small town in Tecino Switzerland of course the most amazing, beautiful and old three castles in Ballinzona. The Castelgrande, Bellinzona's oldest and mightiest castle, and there is a beautiful and breathtaking view over the Old Town and the surrounding area. We were also in little museum in the Castelgrande documents the history of Bellinzona's castles and town centre. In Castle Castello di Montebello we went also to this museum. These three castles are the best the best-preserved medieval castles, which are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

From Castle Grande

My brother, my sister (Sorrounded by Everything in this world her blog and my husband in Castle Castello di Montebello

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Ricka, visit ko, ang galing mo palagi kang nag vacation...