Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Going Back To Work

Tomorrow morning I am going back to my old job. I am so happy that my husband gave me a chance to go back to my work. I am almost one year now that I did not work because of my pregnancy and giving birth of my baby few months ago. However, by this time, I just work at the morning every Wednesday and just three hours, but that just fine for me because I have also a little baby needs my attention. (lol) I just work only for fun and I just want to have my own income from my own effort! (lol) My husband gave me enough of what I want and what I need but I want also to earn money from my own effort. Futhermore, while I am working my husband look our baby because he got and extra time so that I can work too and enjoy my time without our baby, and encounter new people. In foreign land (like here were I am living now) having a baby is not so easy, it is said here “baby is so expensive” means that thing all for baby here are expensive not just that one is also for baby sitter. (lol) It is good when I am in Philippines there are someone to look our baby and not so expensive but here in our place forgets it, so expensive. (lol) My work is not so big salary it is just enough for my own ha-ha-ha totally my own needs and I can buy my needs without conscience to my husband. My husband he just keeps saying on me “That’s our money” but I refused to accept it because that is not from my own effort. Tomorrow I am so excited to go back again to my old job! I missed my job!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi... u form Germany... Nice to know u. Im From Malaysia...

Gorgeous MUM said...

just visiting....

Anonymous said...

hi ricka! i got a tag for you:
http://janu-jenn.blogspot.com/2008/03/another-tag.html

Emzkie said...

thats nice to know that your hubby let you go back to work. who will take care of your baby sis while you are at work? si hubby bah? =)

Gene M. said...

stev&Emz yes si hubby mag care kay baby :-)

Maricel said...

http://wmaricelt.blogspot.com/2008/03/two-tags-from-kcee.html

Sheila Lu said...

hello ricka. It's good that your husband allows you to work again. Even though a husband can provide everything for the family but it's really different when we (women) have our own income.