Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Easter Chocolates

A cute Easter Duck Chocolate we bought just for me and for my husband (lol)

Yesterday my husband, baby Cedric and I we went in grocery we bought some foods for this coming week and we did shopping too. In the store, I caught on my eyes the Easter bunny chocolate again! We bought another Easter chocolate but not bunny chocolate but it is a duck chocolate this is bigger than we bought few days ago an Easter bunny chocolate this quite expensive one (lol) I choose this one because it is look so funny with big eyes and with hat! Geezz this makes me fat (lol) but I will not eat all that.

These are the Easter Bunnys chocolates in store we were. I can't resist to buy! (lol)


These easter bunny chocolate and egg, we did hunt to the god daughter house of my husband today and these was we got!

4 comments:

Nova said...

thats soooooooo cute... if i was there? i could have buy each of those... but i'm sure my fiance wont allow me to eat such chocolates

Amel said...

Your baby's SO CUTE!!! ;-D Too bad we didn't go egg hunting he he he...Happy Easter!!!

tx sweetie said...

whoaa ahehehehe kalami tan awn sa chocolate oi.guapa kaau ang bunny ba lami lang tapigan dili kaonon kay sayang..agi ko babay..see u around nalang!

Anonymous said...

Chocolate is a divine, celestial drink, the sweat of the stars, the vital seed, divine nectar, the drink of the gods, panacea and universal medicine.

Nice Post Anyway

"I love chocolate. Have you ever seen a chocolate
fountain? It is wonderful! Check this out.."

http://www.sarahs-sweet-fountains.co.uk