Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Elephant Paints Self Portrait

When I was browsing this morning I came up to this Elephant video. I never thought elephant can paint. Absolutely amazing, I was so impressed when I saw this video of elephant knows to paint herself/hiself. This is the coolest thing animal that I ever seen in my life can paint. So sad to say that elephant knows to paint portrait than I can. (lol) I hope my baby can paint like this when he is 3 years old, but he will be 5 months old this coming week, too young for my baby (lol). This elephant learn to paint and had individual style as what I heard. What so unbelievable news?
Watch it the video folks.


2 comments:

Moms Life Blog said...

what a talented elephant... amazing!

Anonymous said...

They also showed this in a TV morning show here in the US. It's amazing to see these elephants painting other elephants. :)

Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...