Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


New Schwanstein Castle Inspired Walt Disney Fantasyland

I want to visit this castle this coming summer season with my husband and with our baby boy. I hope that not so many people when we are there, I do not like when bunch of people is. As what I have heard, the friend of my husband is bunch of tourist visiting this castle. This castle is also interest on me as they said its beautiful and amazing castle and this castle inspired Walt Disney fantasyland and appeared in the movies many times, including Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty fairytale castles. The castle named New Schwanstein and located in Fussen Germany and it is said one of the most popular tourist destinations in Germany. King Ludwig II of Bavaria built the palace. I am looking forward to see this castle soon if my husband and I got chance to travel going to this place. The photo took from a friend of my husband.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have heard about this in someone else's post. haha. :D They were criticizing it but I think it is really fun. I mean, it is supposed to be Walt Disney right? because it is an inspired one. Lmao. :D

Anonymous said...

i think that they made that for the new princess

Anonymous said...

that castle looks amazing.. blog about it once you get there..can't wait to see your photos from there..
i wanna go there too :)

tc always

xoxo

Emzkie said...

hi Ricka thats a pretty castle im sure ur little kido will love exploring in there. tnx for the visits ha! appreciated! did i mention before that i got a domain na? its http://jazanotherday.com added both ur blogs there. hope u can link my domain too. thanks again!