Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


My Baby First Time Eating Solid Food

Today my baby is 5 months old. In the past 3 weeks my baby started saying A-da-da-da and A-na-na-na, I was surprised when I heard saying those words, because it is early for him but I am happy hearing when he say those words. His doctor told us, now is the time to feed him a solid food. I was so excited yesterday to feed him a solid food, we cooked carrot we put in the mixer with milk and mixed together...hmmm... yum that was his first time eats a solid food. I think he felt so strange about the food; he made cross-eyebrows when I was feeding to him and at the last, he liked it. My husband enjoying and laughing to my baby while my baby eating the food and I was feeding, he keeps laughing of the reaction of our baby. (Poor baby) yeah, sometimes baby’s are funny too, right? That is all for now about of my baby folks.



at the first time feeding him Eww..mommy ugly taste...

hmmm yummy mommy...

hmm more mommy...

3 comments:

Moms Life Blog said...

oi hahaha he looks saying...hmmm what are you feeding me mommy? lol..

anN said...

waa.. u have such a cute baby!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, how wonderful! :)