Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Stay Long Lasting Smell Lancomè Perfume

Yesterday my husband, baby Cd and I went to the city just walking around and this is what my husband bought for me, Biotherm skin peel for cellulite (my husband want his wife still look beautiful skin nyaha-ha-ha lol) and Lancomè perfume. My husband said that since few months I did not go shopping, therefore he bought this perfume and skin peel for me, which I like the most. Lacomè perfume I add this to my collection, which I like to collect. I like the smell of this perfume, which is, stay long lasting smell and new collection at this season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please link exchange with me...! Tutorial Database Thanks before...!!

Moms Life Blog said...

hey sis, panghatag ana beh, gani ko:( alkanse ko no more for me? wahh. lol

Sherry said...

nice :) I have CK perfume.