Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


My New Look Hairstyle

This is my new look now. Yesterday, I was with my friends in the city we were in the beauty parlour at last, my hair was cut; I was waiting within 5 months about this. When I was not pregnant of my baby, I keep going to the beauty parlour in every 3 months I had a new haircut and color hair. I was in beauty parlour last July and had a new look of my hair and after I gave birth to my baby boy last November; I have no time to go in the beauty parlour. and that was just yesterday I went back to my fave beauty parlour, and it was my chance(while my husband volunteer to taking care our baby) to go in the parlour and yes, was my hair got cut. I like fashion, I like hair fashion too, and I am fan of this, as I have different hair styling in my drawer. I keep buying magazine a hair style magazine so that I have some ideas the hairstyle.

4 comments:

Anna said...

You look very pretty Ricka, I wishI could do the same on my hair. But I am so chicken when it comes on cutting my hair. Hehehhehehehe... Take care girl and you all have a great time.

ƒörèvër HL said...

wow u look great with that hairstyle....^^

and thxx for dropping by ya....^^ i really had a great weekend...haha...

Beth said...

I like your new hair style..you look very pretty

Anonymous said...

Maganda! =)