Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


A lot of fun yesterday

I wrote in my blog entry this morning, I mentioned we went to my friend house because her son celebrating birthday. My baby boy and I went their and having a lot of fun chitchat and dancing with the kids as I was also sometimes cooperating/hosted the games. I enjoyed dancing while my baby was lying; laughing, smiling and looking at me while I was dancing and he also keep kicking his feet, it was a lot fun of us. There are 11 kids and after an hour mommies kids are came too having teas or coffee and chitchat with us and looking my baby boy. Here are some photos below. I forgot to take shots during the games, I enjoyed looking and hosting the kids while playing the games.


The main table just good for 7 kids at the other table 5 kids

Filipina and Ecuadorian with swissfilipino baby boy

My friend from Ecuador, she like my baby :-)

6 comments:

Moms Life Blog said...

kagwapo nalang sa baby nimo, puti kau haha, monika :) snowboy:)

Portia said...

lovely pics!i'm so sure the kids really enjoyed the party to the max.thanks for visiting my site.i really appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

hi! thanks for visiting my blog. hope you can link me up in your blog as well.. you really have a cute kid there. so adorable! you're so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and baby.

if you don't mind me asking, where did you guys meet? hehehe.

thanks sis!

levian said...

your baby is adorable !! hehe. would you be interested in exchanging links ?? ;)

Lalaine said...

kagwapo gyd sa imo baby uy!

anyways, it's nice that you have gatherings/parties like thaht..:)

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby!..