Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


His Smile Makes My Heart Overwhelms.

Today, it was nice weather here in our place. My husband let me that I sleep long; I stood up on our bed around 11:00 AM, ew! My husband looked at our baby and they went out for a little bit walked here in our village with our baby. When they came home, my husband wondered that I still on our bed while he carried our baby “He said what a long sleep”. I just smiled him, my baby replied smiled at me, that makes my heart so overwhelm (proud mommy), and my husband tickled me so that I stand up and that was made me alive. That is my husband technique when I am on our bed in the whole morning. Anyway, happy new week folks, enjoy the week.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

hi rick, i have something for you in this link http://gagiers.blogspot.com/2008/04/something-from-genny.html

Ika Devita Susanti said...

wow! nice family :D When I married, I would like to have such this beautiful family :D