Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Sleep For A Long Time

This morning I woke up late and my baby too around 11:00 AM, wow, so late. Long time I did not experienced long sleep since I have son. When I was pregnant of my baby boy, I slept so long and no one will wake me up… (lol) and when I woke up and I took morning breakfast then back to sleep but now this is so rarely happened on me arrgg… anyway, that is life. Not just always overall time of your life just like that, am I right? Lastly, I know, you know all of this, it is said, “life is full of surprises” (lol).

2 comments:

Angel in the Sickroom said...

Wish I slept longer like you too. I've been up lately since I was out with friends (studying, Lol!).


Anyway, if you have the time, could you please update my link at Vincent Bautista_2_nurses? I've already moved to:

http://blog.edgarvincentbautista.com

The name is quite long hehehe.
I've already added you to my links. Thanks and have a great week!^_^

Oh yeah I've also added your Daystar Shine On Me blog to my new domain. This time I've placed Ricka's (name of blog) on both of them hehehe.

Jeanne said...

thanks for visiting me... have a wonderful weekend, your baby is so cute :)