Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Pearls Of The Swiss Riviera, Vevey Town


Did you see the fork behind me? How tall is that fork? This is the biggest fork that I ever saw in my life. My husband took shot this; we were in Vevey last Saturday. Vevey is a one little town in south of Switzerland last saturday, with a car 1 and half hour from our place. Vevey, is quiet, clean its streets, and is the one called “Pearls of the Swiss Riviera”. It is located at the lake side of geneve near by laussane, and with the breathtaking views of the alpine panorama. Vevey is also a modern, regional centre which is headquarters to NestlĂ©, the international Food and Beverage Group. Its most famous inhabitant was probably the comedian Charlie Chaplin, who spent the last twenty five years of his life here. Tss.. tssk.. I forgot to posed with charley chaplin statue (lol). It was our first time visiting this town, we just stroll and looking around the city, parks and eating yummy foods was great. We bought stuff toy for our baby and I were looking the shoes for this season but I cannot find, too bad for me. We came home at 7:30 PM, we were tired from our tour, and we slept so early at night.

3 comments:

Moms Life Blog said...

oh wow thats my 1st time seeing big fork too here thru ur pic.. cool! post some more interesting topic! hehe lol

Cherryl Roda Smtih said...

sis, maybe u can bring that in Phils hehehe! grrr tha's! huge fork lol!

anN said...

Nice view there. interesting fork
and I like ur dress :) hehe