Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Bonding With Friends

Time fliest so fast. We are almost in the middle of the year now. The weather here in our place is getting better everyday. On Sunday, my family and my friend’s family had a chance bonded, we were visited Thun town (the most original town in Switzerland), and it is just 20 minutes to drive a car from our place. It was great weather, the Alps that you can see clearly which amazing view from this small town, views of the Eiger monch and Jungrfrau which are very known alps and the mount Niesen and stockhorn. Many local people and tourist people walked around. This is also we like the most to visit this place. We walked around the city, the park and took shots. Here are some photos we took while we were crossing the little bridge (the bridge made of wood), which is a bridge open able dams to control the water from Thuner lake.

Photo above view from Bridge.

My friend Malou, my baby enjoying sitting in the stroller, me and daughter of Malou.



Oliver(son of Malou) Malou, her daughter Kimberly, Me and my baby boy.

No comments: