Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


The Most Expensive Mobile Phone Of The World

When I was reading the news, I came across to this Cell phones news as I am addict of mobile phones, that sometimes my husband said on me that I am not contented if I am behind of the latest handy phone. Wow, do you know the most expensive mobile phone of the world? “Le million" the million of Goldvish is according to the Guinness book of the records the most expensive mobile phone of the world, one million euros, it is produced in Geneve, which you can find in Geneve (Switzerland) company Goldvish. The strongly limited special edition made out of 18 carats of white gold and is equipped, in addition, with 120 carats of diamond. The first model should already also have been sold to a Russian businesswoman. The “Le Million” was officially taken up in the Guinness book of the records as the most expensive mobile phone of the world. This is my first time I heard the most expensive mobile phone of the world.

3 comments:

AFamilyMan said...

WOW! some people have got it all huh? i never knew they made a phone this expensive. if i had this phone i would sell it and buy new car, house and live comfortably.. hehehehehe thanks. your other blog is added. i'll visit that blog after this comment.

Anonymous said...

Hm... Isn't the surface a bit abrasive for users?

lol If I had that phone I'd have the diamonds removed and sold off. lol.

Anonymous said...

oh my... i never thought that there was a one million euros handy phone..
so expensive! how i wish i own this one..hehehe.. gonna add yor blogsite after this comment :)